iOS 5 beta 3 released to developers by Apple
Apple has seeded iOS 5 beta 3 for registered developers. The build number of iOS 5 beta 3 is 9A5259f. In addition to this, a new iTunes 10.5 beta has been released, too, for Mac OS X by Apple.
You should remain tuned for the updates. The beta is being installed on our mobile gadget by us right now.
Here, are the changes that we’ve found in this version:
- Now the user can enable as well as disable the location services from the initial setup itself.
- The user has got the choice to enable or disable the system services which are going to have the location services.
- You can now know which version has been installed by you from the software update.
- Voice Roaming has been added.
- In the Safari settings, the users have got back the option to clear cookies as well as data.
- In the Safari preferences, the user will get a new and advanced menu.
- The iTunes wifi sync has got a new name.
- If we look from an initial standpoint, we’ll see that the entire beta version has just got way snappier. There were a large number of bugs that have been addressed as well as fixed, and the performance has also been improved.