Apple has just seeded an update to the recently released Mac OS X Lion Developer Preview 4 update. We’re assuming that it’s only bug fixes and very small tweaks, but we’re downloading and installing as this is being typed nonetheless. Build number isб═11A494a.
Stay tuned for more.
UPDATE: Changes -б═
- Updated login screen (new background):
- There is a slightly new animation when switching windows into and out of full-screen mode
- There is a new background for Mission Control:
- By default, Mission Control is now activated by four-finger gestures (likely for people moving from Snow Leopard)
- Preference panes have been moved around in System Preferences:
- “About This Mac” has received a slightly new design:
- Mail and LaunchPad databases have been updated. LaunchPad has been reset for some.б═
- Users still cannot use multiple windows of a full-screen app in one “desktop” if using an external display.
- It might be interesting to note that there must be at least one more update before Lion is released to the Mac App Store because videos on new gestures are still “coming soon.”:
- It seems a new bug with scrolling between next and previous webpages in Safari has been introduced.б═